If you have registered or if someone has registered a domain on your behalf you will be contacted by ICANN from time-to-time to make sure your contact records for the domain are accurate. This information is managed from within your iFlockhosting.com client area. Below are the instructions on how to log in to your client area and update your contact records for your domain.
- Here is an example of the email you will receive indicating the request to update contact information. Click on the View Contact Data link to review your information.
- You will be taken to a screen showing your domain information. Please review the information and if updates are needed click on the link at the bottom.
- You will be redirected to the iFlockhosting.com home page. Click on the Client Area link in the top right.
- Once logged in you can select the drop down called My Account and then select the My Domains menu item.
- Inside the domains area you will see all your domains listed. You can click the check box next to the domain which directly pertains to the domain indicated in the email you received. In the drop down list you can select “Edit Contact Information” and then click Go.
- The next page will show you all the registered contacts for your domain. There are three types of contact information that need to be updated for each domain. Reigistrant, JAdmiistrative, and Technical. You can use the Jump Links to go directly to the contact that needs updated. For each contact record you can choose to use a redefined contact record from the drop down or you can specify custom contact information in the boxes provided.
- Be sure and click save at the bottom of the page. Once complete you will see the “Changes Saved Successfully!” screen.